Official Rules and Regulations and Affidavit of Eligibility and Release for
Cenla Broadcasting, L.L.C. Stations
No Purchase Necessary
Time: In perpetuity
1. All entrants to any of Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C.’s contest both imply and agree to participate in the contests and obey the rules by their participation in the contest.
2. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C. retains the right to substitute a prize with another similar prize of equal or greater value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond Cenla Broadcasting's control.
3. All prizes must be picked up from the studio location, unless otherwise noted.
4. Inability of winners to accept the prizes will result in forfeiture. Certain prizes may require winner to be 18 years of age or older, or have signed permission of parent or legal guardian to accept the prize.
5. Employees of Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C., its affiliated companies, their advertising agencies, and immediate families are not eligible to enter or win.
6. No contest winner may represent, or appear in any advertisement for any other Radio Station Company in the Alexandria, LA area, other than Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C. stations for a period of 1 (one) year from the day he/she wins the contest. Additionally, no prize may be used in any way that would have, or could have been expected to have an adverse or negative effect on any Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C. station.
7. If the prize includes travel, lodging, entertainment, or a special event, winner is responsible for all taxes, expenses, and gratuities not expressly included in and as part of the prize. Winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C.’s prize partner(s), such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, etc. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize from Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C. does so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility. If the trip requires traveling outside of the United States, the winner, upon winning the prize, must have a valid US passport. If the winner does not have a valid US passport upon winning the prize, the trip may be forfeited.
8. Winner will permit Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C. to use their name, voice and/or likeness without prior notice or compensation, for promotional purposes in connection with the contest in either broadcast or print forms.
9. Winner is responsible for all costs associated with travel to any venue or event for which a prize was awarded, unless otherwise specified.
10. No purchase necessary.
11. Winner shall solely be responsible for all applicable taxes or additional charges on any prize awarded. Winner will be requested to execute a W-9 tax form. It is understood that an Internal Revenue form 1099 to report on the value of any such prize as earned income will be issued for such purposes by either Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C., or its promotional partner issuing the prize. Winner agrees to accept the estimate of fair market value. This is applicable to all prizes valued at $500 or more including cash won that adds up to $600 or more in any given year.
12. Prize winners must execute and return this release form, a W-9, a photocopy of legal document showing social security number, and any additionally required forms within 10 days of receiving forms. Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C. requires proof of winners’ own social security number before prize can be sent to winner. Receipt of prize may be delayed until such proof is received by Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C.. Prizes will be available for pickup 3-4 business days after they have been awarded, unless otherwise noted. Concert tickets are usually not available until 2 weeks prior to the concert date.
13. Winner agrees to indemnify and hold forever harmless Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C., promotion agencies their agents, officers, employees, affiliates and assigns for any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in any contest and/or acceptance of the prize.
14. Only one person may enter any contest per written entry form. No "duos", groups, or teams will be allowed to enter together. Any ties, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns regarding Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C. contests and/or their associated prizes will be handled by the Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C. Marketing and Promotions Department, whose decisions are final and indisputable.
15. I agree to indemnify and to hold Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C., it's affiliated and parent companies harmless in the event of any injuries or other maladies with regards participation in any contest staged or sponsored by the Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C. station. I have entered the contest at my own risk, and agree to hold nobody responsible for any injuries or misfortune with regards to participation in any Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C. contest.
16. If concert or other ticketed event has been awarded as a prize and the concert or event is postponed, rained out, canceled, or for other reasons beyond our control does not occur, Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C. will not be responsible for replacing the prize.
17. Contest/Prizes subject to Federal, State, and local regulations and laws and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. Upon winning any prize from Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C., the contestant is no longer eligible to win any prize from Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C. within a thirty (30) day period following the first win.
18. Upon winning a prize valued at $1,000 or more or winning a trip, the household may not win a second trip or prize valued at $1,000 or more within a one (1) year period following the first win.
19. Winners must use their true, legal name when playing contests or claiming prizes and may not win any contest under an assumed name. Winner will be disqualified and priz(s) forfeited if they are found playing under an assumed name or alias.
20. Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C. is not responsible for any disconnection of a participant’s telephone call due to local or long distance Phone Company’s failure, power company failure, or other act of god.
21. Cenla Broadcasting L.L.C. retains the right to amend these rules and regulations at any time for any reason.
Treehouse Children's Museum
The Hotel Bentley
Indian Creek Recreation Area in Woodworth
Bunkie's Corn Festival Grounds
Community Center at England Airpark
Coughlin-Saunders Performing Arts Center